- Posted 22 January 2021
- Salary £70,000 (Total)
- Discipline Energy Management
- Contact NameLouis Blaser
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working exclusively with an innovate start up and subsidiary of one of the top players in the green energy space. The firm has a focus on smart cities and provides advances in energy efficiency in buildings, in low carbon uses of energy, smart grids, renewable energy, electric mobility and batteries.
They are looking for a Head of Business Development for the UK to increase the development of services, customer portfolio and shape key partnerships in the UK. You will report directly to the CEO and offer consultative services, prospect new and develop existing customer accounts for the UK market. The role combines business development, consultancy and project management.
- Effective shaping of the development strategy in the UK
- Evaluation of tender portals and framework openings
- Conduct market analysis on competition, customers sectors and on pricing
- Support in building offers tailored to customer’s requirements
- Aid in the creation of the marketing and communication documents dedicated to the UK market
- Locate, execute and sustain local and long-term partnerships with key stakeholders
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the UK Sales team
- Feed deal flow with prospects
- Produce proposals for clients, attend pre-sale and sale meetings and handle business deals
- Organization of internal and external contributors to projects in coherence to plan and anticipated deliverables
- Guaranteeing a suitable operational customer relationship and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring deadlines and quality of deliverables for the customers
- Gathering the customer’s feedback
- Operating workshops with customers to discover and understand needs
- Aid in delivering strategic, economic, and technical analysis blending urban planning and design, and new techs regarding energy and mobility innovations and services, quality of life and environmental matters
- Shape the strategic vision for urban development and new business models.
- Substantial experience in business development and consulting (7+ years in a Strategy / Management Consulting firm)
- Earlier successful experience in a consultancy or in an urban planning agency, working for local authorities, or for private real estate developers
- Experience of managing teams and projects
- Effective in explaining a critical vision of stakes and communicate persuasively
- Master’s degree, with a specialisation in smart cities, urban development and/or architecture is a desirable factor
- Profound knowledge in urban planning, urban environment or technical topics such as energy or e-mobility
- Great understanding of the Energy sector and UK energy system;
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.