Up to €60,000 + bonus
about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world leading energy technology business working as a digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. They drive digital transformation by integrating process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
- Direct consulting with corporate clients on the creation and execution of strategic initiatives
- Delivering to improve our clients’ corporate sustainability performance
- Support sales team to deliver against revenue targets in line with overall growth plan
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in sustainability, engineering, science, or business.
- Two years of employment in a corporate sustainability role or in a consulting advisory role.
- Experience with corporate business processes including product design, manufacturing, supply chain management, marketing, and business strategy.
- Strong knowledge of corporate sustainability programs and the issues facing the leaders in this space.
- Experience with environmental reporting program requirements, regulatory, voluntary or quality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience and present in management, environmental, technical and other forums.
- Experience managing multiple projects while meeting both time and budget commitments.
- Ability to work independently and excellent team building, problem solving, written and presentation skills.
- Strong aptitude for critical, qualitative, and analytical thinking.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft excel and/or access.
- Experience consulting on corporate sustainability issues in a commercial environment, with a strong knowledge of regulations, reporting and industry drivers
- Subject matter expertise in sustainability or energy related topic desirable, for example: renewable energy, life cycle analysis, carbon footprinting, natural capital
- Fluent in German and English
- Location: Germany, Austria, Switzerland