about 1 year ago
One of the largest Commercial Real Estate companies on the planet are looking for a Global Sustainability Manager to work with one of their major clients in the Banking space.
With a specific focus on environment, the role will lead on zero carbon strategy, zero waste strategy, Group environmental reporting, environmental compliance, internal/external and supply chain audits, whilst supporting collaboration with Social Value and Responsible Business projects in the wider team to strategize and implement a Responsible Business Charter and drive the achievement of their Responsible Business objectives and targets.
- Drive the zero carbon and zero waste strategy
- Lead and prepare quarterly and annual environmental reporting for Group, including validation
- Work with Responsible Business Leads in the Divisions to refine and define environmental metrics and KPI’s set by the division, in support of corporate targets
- Lead on trend analysis of environmental KPIs to inform action plan progress
- Create campaigns to engage the business in their Responsible Business agenda
- Undertake internal and supply chain audits to verify environmental compliance
- Lead on external accreditations and awards including the Carbon Trust
- Support in the management of the EMS in relation to ongoing ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 certification.
- Proven operational and corporate experience in waste and water management, biodiversity, air quality, energy management, and carbon foot printing
- Experience in Facilities Management, Construction or in the energy sector
- Exceptional collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills, and experience in working across all levels of an organisation
- An appreciation for robust data analytics and validation
- Experience in management and implementation of ISO 14001 or ISO 50001 systems and liaison with external certification bodies
- Awareness of new legislation and compliance requirements related to non-financial reporting
- Member of related association e.g. IEMA
- Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Sustainability or Environmental Science degree)
- Experience in the delivery of environmental training delivery and/or training qualification
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.