Senior Sustainable Managing Consultant
- Posted 04 May 2021
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNet Zero & Sustainability
- Contact NameLouis Blaser
One of the leading Sustainable Management Consultancies are looking for a Managing Consultant.
You will provide high-quality consultancy advice to international clients on sustainability topics for the corporate sector, with a focus on sustainable supply chains within the consumer goods industry.
- Development and overall management of proposals, projects, and consulting for the corporate sector on topics like:
- Sustainable supply chains and agriculture
- Corporate supply chains risks
- Developing supply chain strategies to achieve climate targets - through emission reductions and in setting, improving water stewardship and achieving deforestation free supply chains
- Manage and oversee large consulting mandates through their entire project cycle from initiation to implementation.
- Lead and manage teams of consultants in a multi-stakeholder and multi-geographies context
- Interact and build relationships with multinational corporate clients
- Develop proposals with the Key Account Management team, and contribute to business development activities
- Contribute to the development of new products and solutions, marketing materials, and thought leadership to address our clients sustainability challenges
- Proven experience of implementing sustainability in supply chains for multinational consumer goods organisations
- University degree, ideally at a Master’s level or higher, in a sustainability-related discipline
- Extensive experience in sustainability consulting with large international corporate clients, or extensive experience working as a Sustainability Manager for large multinational corporates
- Proven project management skills - particularly implementation, and the ability to guide project teams in a multi-stakeholder and multi-geography context
- Excellent writing skills, with expertise creating and reviewing high-quality proposals
- Fluent in English, and it is highly desired that you are fluent in at least one other language (relevant to the client base in your country of residence)
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.