One of the UKs leading energy, waste and water consultancies are looking to hire a Head of Sustainability to head up a team of sustainability managers and drive the ESG consultancy for major Blue-Chip clients.
- Formulate ESG / Sustainability policies and strategies
- Analyze our client’s carbon footprint, recommend on offsetting and reduce Co2
- Devise net zero plans for clietns
- Recommend ways of implementing this plan
- Formulate impact reports
- Connect with supply chains
- Report within frameworks e.g. TCFD, UNPRI
- Be aware of and implement best practice
- Utilise available software to deliver the above
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.