Up to €80,000 + bonus
8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a client who are driving the transformation of the energy sector around the world, allowing customers to use technology to transform energy into new opportunities for growth and progress. This client has an immediate need for a Sustainability Consultant to sit within the Net-Zero team.
The Net-Zero team is tasked with the development of a decarbonization offering to support customers in their Net-Zero journey. For the Net-Zero team we are currently hiring a Sustainability Consultant who will be play an essential role in the development and delivery of this client’s decarbonisation advisory services to the Enel X customer base.
We are seeking a candidate with previous experience in energy, sustainability or decarbonization advisory, entrepreneurial spirit, used to interacting with counterpart’s C-Suite and with previous international exposure.
The Sustainability Consultant will support customers in developing a decarbonisation strategy and facilitate the execution of such strategy leveraging all of the client’s assets and global presence. They will participate in the development of Net-Zero offering through a thorough understanding of market trends, regulatory frameworks, customers’ requirements and existing vendors’ solutions. This role requires a confident and professional self-starter, someone who is comfortable in interfacing with senior level leadership, customer focused, with an analytical mind and attention to detail as well as strong project management skills.
- Lead the sustainability engagement with customers
- Support customers in the development of a decarbonisation strategy in line with their organizational targets (Scope 1, Scope 2, Scope 3)
- Design decarbonisation roadmaps
- Develop and deliver decarbonisation strategy workshops
- Support companies in development and maintenance of their emissions inventory and science-based targeting and net zero plans
- Provide project management and oversight on the customers’ decarbonisation projects
- Support customers to implement Scope 3 emissions tracking and measurement solutions
- Research, curate and communicate emerging information on global and local trends related to carbon and sustainability reporting and targeting standards (such as GHGP, and SBTi), including carbon legislation, renewable and efficiency incentives, and reporting programs.
- Minimum of BA or BSc required. Masters degree is preferred.
- At least 5 years of consulting experience
- At least 3 years of experience in energy, sustainability or decarbonisation advisory
- Deep knowledge of emission reporting schemes (voluntary, compliance) and renewable energy markets and products
- Experience in working with data and analysis
- Project management experience and strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships