Senior Sustainability Consultant
- Posted 08 March 2020
- Salary Highly Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNet Zero & Sustainability, Energy Management
- Contact NameLouis Blaser
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working with one of the most respected Energy and Sustainability Consultancies within the Built Environment space. The client is looking for a Senior BREEAM Manager to lead the BREEAM team and build new relationships within an already established client base including the likes of Aldi Supermarkets.
- 5 Years’ experience within Built Environment or Sustainability sector
- Experience in areas such as, (but not limited to); BREEAM, LEED, WELL, Space and Design, Life Cycle Analysis, Quantity Surveying, Sustainability, Environmental Services, SAPs, Building Services
- Degree in relevant field e.g. Sustainability, Environmental, STEM
- BREEAM Accredited Professional (or equivalent)
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.