13 days ago
Are you interested in exciting opportunity in the renewables industry?
Come join a innovative team that provides end to end energy efficiency and clean energy measures to commercial, industrial, and institutional clients. We have the intellectual and financial capital to develop, implement, fund, and maintain clean energy solutions. Our diverse solutions range from geothermal, solar, lighting battery storage, and other energy efficiencies.
· Field work overseeing the implementation of geothermal heating and cooling solutions.
· Opportunity to gain expertise in multiple areas of energy efficiency and renewable.
· Site supervision, scheduling, coordination, assistance with procurement.
· Site visits and project management during and post-installation.
· Work with customers / equipment manufacturers to refine technical solutions.
· Primary coverage area - New York/New Jersey
· Experience with project management (both field work and remote office work) in general construction and/or excavation and drilling.
· Understanding of construction process, experience with site supervision and scheduling
· Strong customer service skills
· Experience and knowledge of the regional technical standards, building regulations, codes and safety requirements