Senior Sustainability Consultant
- Posted 12 November 2020
- Salary £40,000 + Car Allowance
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnergy Management
- Contact NameLouis Blaser
The chance for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join a Giant within the Commercial Real Estate space. You will take a lead in providing Sustainability Consultancy, ESG and Wellbeing Advisory to some of their Largest Blue-Chip Clients.
If you have both a strong Technical Background in Sustainability and robust Client Relationship skills, then this is the role for you!
- Increase environment and sustainability business growth with a broad base of investor and occupier clients.
- Deliver sustainability consultancy across the full range of skill lines
- Manage and drive new advances in sustainability projects (may include energy management, waste management etc.).
- Manage site specific projects as suitable
- Be the point of contact for external consultancy teams overseeing GRESB, ESOS, SECR, Environmental Management Reporting, Energy Auditing and other sustainability services
- Conduct data benchmarking and report findings internally and to key clients
- Robust knowledge of sustainability including energy management, waste and recycling and ISO 14001
- Expertise in employing sustainability in the property sector.
- BSc Degree in a sustainability related degree e.g. engineering, energy management, sustainability etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience within sustainability
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.