Up to £45,000
3 months ago
One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the Electric Vehicle rapid charging space, is looking to bolster its dynamic team with the appointment of Project Manager. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative business and be at the forefront of the rapidly growing EV market in the UK.
The EV Project Manager will take ownership for coordinating delivery of projects from start to commissions to operations. This role will require a multitasking mind set that can deal with several on going projects at once.
- Responsible for the delivery of 200 EV rapid charging sites across 2019 and for the Asset Management of our portfolio of 450+ charge points;
- Pre-construction site review;
- Contractor Management including:
- ICP, iDNO and DNO
- Civil contractors,
- Meter installer,
- Charge Point providers.
- Stakeholder management;
- Clients & Partners,
- Internal employees,
- Site engagement with landowner client and other contractors;
- Responsible for CP availability performance, including reporting, fault investigation and resolution;
- (Optional) Create CAD drawings for lease plans and planning drawings;
EV Progamme Delivery Manager:
- Must have prior experience within the construction and or, mechanical and electrical industry;
- Reporting - strong excel skills a must and knowledge of python a plus;
- Knowledge of CDM – SMSTS qualified or above;
- An understanding of LV/HV networks and knowledge of how DNOs operate is advantageous;
- Degree qualified in engineering, but would consider in lieu, candidate with strong industry experience - 5+ years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.