£35,000 + Flexible Working + Industry leading benefits
5 months ago
One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers of battery storage solutions, is looking to bolster its dynamic team with the appointment of hands-on, Operations Supervisor. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative business and be at the forefront of the rapidly growing Battery Storage industry.
The Operations Supervisor will take ownership for coordinating delivery of projects from start to commissions to operations. This role will require a multitasking mind set that can deal with several on going projects at once.
- Responsible for the delivery of Domestic, battery storage installations;
- Pre-construction site review;
- Contractor Management including:
- ICP, iDNO and DNO
- Civil contractors,
- Meter installer,
- Stakeholder management;
- Clients & Partners,
- Internal employees,
- Site engagement with landowner client and other contractors;
- Responsible for CP availability performance, including reporting, fault investigation and resolution;
- (Optional) Create CAD drawings for lease plans and planning drawings;
- Must have prior experience within the construction or electrical industry;
- Reporting - strong excel skills a must and knowledge of python a plus;
- Knowledge of CDM – SMSTS qualified or above;
- An understanding of LV/HV networks and knowledge of how DNOs operate is advantageous;
- Degree qualified in engineering, but would consider in lieu, candidate with strong industry experience - 3+ years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.