about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company is hiring the ideal candidate who has a detailed understanding of key control systems and software to include wind & solar generators, SCADA systems, and substation protection & controls.
Pay Rate: $100-110K + 20% Bonus + Benefits
- Ensure proper controls configuration of the growing Fleet of Power Plants, both originally as well as when implementing proposed changes or updates.
- Develop methods for monitoring performance of controls systems to pro-actively manage and mitigate control system and software related issues.
- Identify and implement critical and continuous improvements for control systems.
- Originate and/or evaluate controls related modification and upgrade opportunities for the fleet, driving innovation in enhancing our project’s capabilities.
- Oversee and provide project management support to the Original Equipment Manufacturers with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for controls related issues.
- Act as subject matter expert for power plant related controls and assist in technology evaluation, power plant design reviews, initial power plant commissioning and testing, and primary technical point of contact with control system suppliers.
- Work cooperatively with other discipline engineering leaders in the group to ensure proper integration of controls into their work scopes.
- Provide technical support for both technicians in the field as well as our Operations Control Center (OCC) for controls issues
- 5 years or more experience as controls engineer in wind, power generation or related industry.
- Wind Industry experience HIGHLY preferred but not required.
- Must be able to climb modern wind turbines without a lift or climb assist.
- Strong technical capabilities and a creative, curious, self-driven work ethic.
- Ability to work well in and/or lead cross functional teams with little supervision or oversight.
- Desire to work in the field in challenging environments to collect data for RCA or system upgrade validation.
- Ability to travel frequently (Up to 20% travel).
If you're interested in the opportunity, please don't wait to apply.
Phone: +1 (689) 208-9590