about 3 years ago
- Would take a senior role in the technical team to drive new product design and innovation.
- Would be interfacing, communicating and building relationships with product manufacturers and key suppliers.
- Takes a commercial view on new products, design and innovation to assess the long-term strategic/operational impacts as the industry evolves.
- Problem solver who keeps up with industry and legislative changes within our industry.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers within the wider technical team.
- Assist with tenders by providing technical input.
- Provide technical assistance to the Operations team.
- To ensure full compliance with quality and H&S systems for all new and existing technical products.
- MEng / BEng in Electrical Engineering (preferred) or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in working within the energy sector with ideally, detailed knowledge of electrical design or M&E experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Energy Storage and/or Solar
- Experience and/or knowledge with heating technologies (i.e. heat pumps) would be an advantage.
- Autonomous with experience or ambition to manage a small team.
- Advanced Excel capability.
- Good data analysis and interpretation skills