HSE Manager - Solar & Storage - Reading
- Posted 22 January 2020
- Salary £60,000 - £65,000
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure
- Contact NameNathan Quinn
A rare opportunity to join a leading solar and storage company. They are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious individuals to join their highly skilled and experienced team based in Reading.
- Provide support on SHEQ matters
- Review H&S documentation
- Investigate and report on findings connected to breaches of H&S
- Carry out construction / maintenance inspections and produce reports
- Maintain the companies ISO 9001 Quality Management System , ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management System.
- Meet with external bodies on health and saftey issues
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of H&S legislation.
- Establish and maintainr ecords of site induction of contractors etc.
- Carry out Technical Design reviews for all major consturctyion projects
- CMIOSH or GradIOSH
- NVQ level 5 or higher in Health and Safety / Nebosh Diploma / MSC in Health and Safety
- HV is a plus
- Working at Heights / Lifting Experience is a plus
- Solar / Storage expeirence is a plus
- Internal Auditor training is a plus