about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading, global energy services provider to identify SMART Energy Solutions Manager.
The core responsibilities of the role;
- To deliver on a diverse array of SMART/Energy Efficiency Projects across their vast client portfolio.
- Project implementation, delivery, documentation, supply chain, handover management.
- Maintaining and improving the existing project management delivery process.
- Management of P&L associated with Energy efficiency and SMART technology projects.
- Liaising with the Director or SMART to support on any/all related projects, maintaining project roadmaps and assisting on the efficient delivery of said projects.
- Direct liaising with Clients, customers and stakeholders across the business.
- Business Development
- Provide and maintain reports as required
- Development of the internal business & teams
- Deliver and implement new project management strategies, upkeeping an ever evolving and efficient internal process, companywide.
- Understanding of SMART & Energy Efficiency Technologies.
- Ideally the job holder should have been educated to at least HNC, NVQ level 4 or equivalent full technical standard. Ideally hold a recognised qualification in project management
- Preferably extensive experience operating in project management roles within the building services or energy industry, preferably in banking sector / corporate environments / commercial offices
- Demonstrate experience in managing projects to a value of £10m