The Green Recruitment Company is working with one of the largest Facility Management firms in the UK who are looking to add a BEMS Engineer to their ever-growing Energy Team. The successful candidate would work closely with the Energy Manager and the BEMS Manager to ensure that the BEMS on their client’s sites reaches optimum efficiency and meets required environmental conditions.
- Assist in site energy performance to budgets, pinpoint poor sites and help in improving their performance.
- To detect, propose and execute energy saving programs through modifications to strategy programs or new technologies.
- To arrange and appoint energy management systems to guarantee optimum energy saving benefits.
- Study current BEMS programmes, site requirements and energy consumption data working collaboratively with the BEMS Manager to recognise short term & long term energy efficiency measures to guarantee the contracts are meeting their requirements, and occasions for cost savings and revenue enrichment are acted upon.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Familiarity in BEMS programming and the use of the Trend System Engineering Tools
- Knowledge in the set up & maintenance of Trend IQ networks and remote communications
- Broad understanding of mechanical & electrical building services including, Building Energy Management Systems, HVAC and lighting control systems.
- Great understanding of BACnet and Modbus communications protocol
- Good commercial skills, with some experience of project management
- Obtain a recognised electrical qualification
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.