about 1 year ago
An award-winning market leader in the Energy Efficiency space is looking for a Project Engineer to manage a project portfolio servicing some of the largest Blue-Chip Property Companies on the Planet.
The client is a Global firm who have gone from strength-to-strength over the past decade, winning multiple industry awards in the process. This position is for growth purposes and signifies the firm’s strength and ambition in the current climate.
The Project Engineer will join the UK team, based in London, with the majority of projects focused on the installation of their own monitoring system to buildings in the Commercial Property sector.
- Onsite project engineering activities including preparing project scope of work, detailing installation requirements.
- Documenting project related information extending from fine-detailed technical information on electrical submetering to contractor health and safety documentation.
- Full oversight and responsibility of all project information ensuring that it is current and properly stored.
- Proactive communication and follow-up of team members and wider stakeholders where required.
- Project budgeting and purchasing.
- Liaising with clients, site teams, sub-contractors and vendors on all relevant aspects of the project.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide support to the team to ensure the allocated projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Coordinate and liaise between departments in order to meet the quality and scheduled requirements of the project.
- Compliance with all Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements as outlined in relevant policies and management systems.
- Proven experience working with electrical sub-metering and other sub-metering equipment (Thermal, water and gas).
- Proven experience working within the BMS industry (on Tridium/Niagara framework and/or other propriety BMS systems)
- ECS Card and/or Diploma or Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering..
Good understanding of:
- Electrical distribution systems (eg switchboards, electrical schematics etc).
- Communication and network systems (MODBUS, BACnet, Ethernet/IP).
- Relevant Health and Safety, environmental, and quality legislation, requirements and procedures including CDM preparation.
- Excellent Microsoft suite capabilities. Particularly EXCEL
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.