9 months ago
- Become a go-to Solar PV technical expert in the team, bringing the expertise needed to support our origination, greenfield development, construction, procurement and asset management activities across multiple markets and OEMs;
- Work with other Technical and Project team members across various markets and throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that Solar PV technology and technical aspects are incorporated into origination, design, development, procurement, construction and operations activities;
- Have the opportunity to do the same for Wind and other technologies dependent on experience and availability;
- Identify and manage external technical experts where needed for significant due diligence, design/engineering, procurement or other activities;
- Depending on experience, take on the Project Manager role for projects once they’ve been handed over to the EPC Team;
- Maintain and extend your professional qualifications and skillset as needed to adapt to our expanding business focus and needs.
- Relevant engineering qualifications and at least 3 years of technical experience in the Solar PV sector covering multiple phases of the project lifecycle;
- Ability and enthusiasm for developing ways of working, processes and tools that will strengthen organisational awareness as well as anticipate and manage Solar PV technology and technical topics pragmatically and successfully;
- Clear, logical and helpful communication style, with an ability to dig into the detail through focused enquiries as well as step-back and communicate the bigger picture pragmatically and succinctly;
- Commercially and strategically-minded, able to look beyond the technical right answer to take into account wider considerations;
- Proven ability to work across topics, markets and teams in an organised, strategic and value-adding way.
- Fluent in English and German