Competitive Salary (DOE)
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading EV charging company that provides reliable and accessible, rapid EV charging infrastructure across the UK.
They are looking for a highly qualified Technical Manager to develop their hardware strategy to ensure they are delivering the optimum experience for both domestic and commercial customers, as well as giving technical guidance to ensure continued reliability of the network. You will need to stay up to date with the latest EV charging technologies and will work with both new and existing suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with a problem-solving attitude and dedicated work ethic. They will be customer focused as well as being passionate and knowledgeable about the development of electrical technologies.
- Keeping up to date with new technologies that could improve network functionality, including charging points, grid infrastructure, battery and PV applications etc.
- Offering technical support in the management of the O&M service partners and owning the relationship between their hardware suppliers and service providers
- Establishing supply chains to ensure appropriate levels of spare parts are kept, stock is managed effectively and logistics of these parts to our appointed field engineers.
- Continuously reviewing and improving processes and how they interact with their customers
- Electrical engineering background
- Experience working with EV charging hardware and embedded software or firmware
- Ability to determine how technical features will impact end-user EV drivers
- Ability to impart technical knowledge internally to improve & develop the team as a whole