Up to £75,000 + benefits
29 days ago
One of the leading renewable energy developers in the UK. This company is at the forefront of new technologies within the clean energy sector. The company is committed in allowing professional growth to their team and is great organization to take your career to the next level.
- Would take a senior role in the technical team to drive new product design and innovation.
- Would be interfacing, communicating and building relationships with product manufacturers and key suppliers.
- Takes a commercial view on new products, design and innovation to assess the long-term strategic/operational impacts as the industry evolves.
- Problem solver who keeps up with industry and legislative changes within our industry.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers within the wider technical team.
- Assist with tenders by providing technical input.
- Provide technical assistance to the Operations team.
- To ensure full compliance with quality and H&S systems for all new and existing technical products.
- MEng / BEng in Electrical Engineering (preferred) or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in working within the energy sector with ideally, detailed knowledge of electrical design or M&E experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Energy Storage and/or Solar
- Experience and/or knowledge with heating technologies (i.e. heat pumps) would be an advantage.
- Autonomous with experience or ambition to manage a small team.
- Advanced Excel capability.
- Good data analysis and interpretation skills