£50,000 + car/ car allowance + bonus/ commission
over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the leading international energy consultancies in their search for a Team Leader - Mid-Market Sales that will focus on:
- Developing key mid-market relationships in order to deliver significant value and site growth.
- Develop and manage a contract strategy for their partner portfolio.
- To create long term sales plan.
- Ensure that any strategies are implemented and that progress is measured and monitored.
- To work closely with other departments to ensure that key commercial areas of the mid-market channel are driven effectively.
- Regular feedback on competitor activity and pricing strategies.
- Provide weekly and monthly MI within the required time scales.
- To maintain data integrity in the sales process to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Devise retention strategies through effective and documented account planning.
- To lead and expand the mid-market team (UK initally, moving into the European space).
- Providing support where required to achieve the team targets and to continue to develop team members.
- Mentor team to think strategically and embed a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsibility for managing the team’s activities and all assigned change projects to ensure all relevant HSE risks are appropriately mitigated.
- 5+ years’ sales experience, with a track record of delivering
- Experience in consultative selling and services industry (procurement services and/or energy supply a plus)
- Strong proven track record of being successful in “autonomously” (prospecting/hunting)
- Nurturing experience, demonstrating a track record of consistently achieving sales targets in a high pressure environment
- Fluent in English other languages are an advantage. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems (salesforce.com or equivalent)
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, autonomous, influential, reliable, direct, curious and creative