almost 2 years ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Site Manager to join a leading provider of solar PV technologies to homeowners and businesses in the UK. The company are looking for an experienced Site manager to oversee projects carried out by the installation team. The manager will be responsible for managing the installation team and reviewing their work during and after the installation. The role will involve travel and overnight stays.
- Manage onsite H&S of and ensure all site rules are adhered to. This includes checking: Safe systems of work. The use of equipment/PPE at ALL times and Risk and Method statements are followed.
- Checking and reporting on the quality of installations for compliance with relevant codes of practice and Company methodologies
- Provide onsite guidance and support to the installation teams
- Proactive management of onsite issues, including kit deliveries and technical issues
- Reporting to the Operations Director on a regular basis
- Client facing representative for the business
- Solid proven experience in domestic solar installations
- Extensive knowledge of both electrical and roofing aspects of domestic PV installation
- Experience in managing teams
- Ability to use smart technology, for reporting purposes
- There will be a need to travel and stay overnight with this position
- £42,000 Salary
- Company Benefits