6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is working alongside one of the Uk's largest solar panel cleaning company who specialises in optimising solar energy performance through providing cleaning operations and maintenance of panels. As an industry leader, the organisation are looking to recruit a candidate who can support the company growth and maintain a high indsutry standard. They have worked on large scale gorund mounts and rooftop arrays , cleaning over 1.9million panels for some of the UK's largest solar installers, EPC's and Solar investors.
The company are offering an operational mangerial role, working in the heart of a high quality O&M and solar panel cleaning service.
As an Operations Manager, the key skills needed are:
- Being able to demonstrate a thorough understanding people management and confidence to manage team on ground operations.
- An aptitude for methodical thinking and excellent time management.
- Natural propensity to lead.
- Being able to multitask with high workloads .
- A strong background in busness management, ideally within the renewable sector.
- Manage portfolios for clients and engage with potential clients.
- Day-to-day internal operations of the business.
- Contract and budget management .
- Site scheduling for internal engineers and subcontractors.
- Management of contracts, scheduling and oversight of operations.