Depending on experience
2 months ago
Our client, an award winning solar company are seeking a Senior PV Engineer to join their industry leading engineering department based in Sydney. You will be a proven leader with experience in commercial and utility scale solar PV projects.
The ideal candidate will be from a technical background and will be creative and innovate with the ability to manage engineering teams in order to deliver solar PV projects and designs under optimum quality and safety standards.
You will be working within one of the most rapidly expanding companies in the Australian energy sector and this role offers the opportunity for considerable growth and career progression if you match our client’s ambition.
The Senior PV Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the quality of our client’s technical delivery exceeds current guidelines and Australian Standards
- Managing the program of projects from a technical and design perspective
- Managing and mentoring an experienced team of senior and junior solar PV design engineers
- Coordinating with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Providing technical know how in order to solve engineering and installation tasks
- Working with the head of the department to ensure the solid operation of the Engineering Department
- Accountability for Solar PV system design including electrical and PV mounting systems, engineering drawings and bill of materials
Candidate skills required:
- Extensive experience in design and engineering in commercial and utility scale solar projects
- High technical ability in order to overcome engineering tasks during the various project phases
- Ability to demonstrate a background of delivering successful solar PV projects
- Experience stakeholder management
- Qualifications in engineering and electrical installation
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ideally CEC accredited
- Chartered Engineer status preferred
- Project Management qualifications desirable