Up to £44,000 + benefits & flexi-working
8 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a very well-regarded, leading energy innovator, to engage a new Senior Technical Energy Manager to join the senior ranks of their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an impressive array of clients, delivering energy reduction surveys, developing strategies and leading on projects inline with a client's consumption targets.
- Be capable of carrying out in-depth on-site Energy Surveys and produce supporting calculations, reports and proposals. (Or manage the process).
- Develop and implement new cost saving or Energy opportunities (procedures/processes) where required.
- Ensure that Energy communication, innovation and training are a part of any delivery strategy to achieve and maintain the targets set.
- Project manage recommendations to completion
- Enhance and streamline how we receive client consumption data and convert this into useful information.
- Qualified to degree level in an Engineering discipline
- Comprehensive energy industry experience
- Familiarity with energy technologies and optimisation processes
- Energy compliance professional awareness (ideally training/accreditation) - CRC, ESOS, Iso50001, TM44