The Green Recruitment Company are working with a client who are driving the transformation of the energy sector around the world, allowing customers to use technology to transform energy into new opportunities for growth and progress. This client has an immediate need for a Senior Business Development Manager to sit within the Net-Zero team.
The Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for building and executing a global sales strategy centred around decarbonisation for a select number of Strategic Customers. The Senior BDM will orchestrate a local salesforce to guarantee a global coordinated interface with their target customers. We are seeking a candidate with a proactive mindset, previous experience in energy, sustainability, or decarbonisation advisory sales, used to interact with counterpart’s C-Suite and manage customers relationship out of country boundaries.
The Senior BDM will design and implement a global sales strategy on the selected target accounts ensuring intimate relationship with customers’ C-Level and senior executive leadership. The Senior BDM is expected to execute its strategy globally, leveraging local salesforce and supports with the final aim of maximise customer value creation. A heavy aptitude to navigating complex sales in rapidly growing business is therefore fundamental to succeed.
- Define, implement, and monetise a clear account strategy focused on decarbonisation aligned to customers business desired outcome.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all the client’s B2B solutions
- Build relationships with C-Suite at Key Accounts in order to advise on decarbonisation strategy and influence decision making
- Drive customer global expansion by development of regional pipeline and coordinating global sales effort with a broader account strategic objective
- Proactively develop and implement annual calendar for QBRs, Innovation conversations, executive roundtables.
- Helps to cultivate renewals, upsell and cross-sell opportunities with assigned customers
- Prepare and present financial and sales proposals and presentations to drive customers
- At least 6 years of sales experience
- At least 4 years of experience in global b2b sales environment
- Previous experience on energy, sustainability or decarbonization advisory sales is highly desirable
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas