over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working exclusively with a well-respected Energy Consultancy in the North West. They are looking for a Product Manager to develop, define and lead the execution of a future fuels and sustainable energy strategy for the Firm.
- Assessing, developing and executing the roadmap towards a net zero carbon energy business for the company
- Lead the development of new business models to meet changing market demands
- Research, assess a wide range of source material on the future of heat, transportation and associated services providing recommendations on the way forward
- Work with government, industry bodies, related industries and other experts to understand the full spectrum of change in the energy industry
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other management team members
- Act as a product specialist to build awareness and understanding
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Strong project management skills to ensure activity is delivered in full and on time with a high level of professionalism
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.