£65,000 - £75,000 (Basic)
BDM - NZC1
11 months ago
One of the World’s leading power generation specialists are looking to extend their specialism to behind the meter and working with I&C customers to deliver energy solutions to help deliver on Net Zero Carbon goals. Gas generation, Battery Energy Storage Systems and monetizing those assets by leveraging DSR markets will be the main method of achieving this.
A Strategic Account Manager with a ‘Hunter Mentality’ and track record of achieving New Business is desired. You will be responsible for the pinpointing and selling of solutions to I&C customers whose energy needs require behind the meter technology for their engagement with the new decentralized energy system and their goal for Net Zero Carbon. You will identify new market opportunities and secure commercial contracts.
- Formulate and implement a well-defined sales strategy for selling the solutions portfolio to new business customers across targeted industry sectors within the UK
- Responsible for leading sales opportunities, leading a bid team, driving the sales process from plan to close, achieving growth and hitting sales targets, revenue objectives and product penetration for new prospects and existing business.
- Develop and manage a pipeline and opportunities, reporting to management on a regular basis an accurate view of pipeline and actions to achieve closure.
- Negotiate and secure client contracts, maximising commercial opportunity but minimising risk for the firm.
- Managing some customer relationships, both new and existing for the firm to identify opportunities to sell our suite of solutions.
- Be able to qualify opportunities through early analysis by collecting data and detailed information from customers.
- Supporting customers through the implementation of solutions
- Provide customer insight back to the business to help develop our proposition to the marketplace
- Proactively builds credibility by continually developing technical, industry, segment and market knowledge.
- Identifies and engages in industry forums, networking opportunities and Linkedin to strengthen market presence of the business.
The Person and Experience
- Hunter Mentality and Consultative Seller
- A proven business development specialist with strong evidence of success in this area including the ability to hit annual revenue objectives.
- A proven track record of working in energy solutions sales across a range of difference sectors.
- Will have experience in selling some or all of the following into the I&C market; Gas generation, renewables such as solar and heat pumps, battery storage and demand side response.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.