€60,000 + car + bonus
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the leading international energy consultancies in their search for a Senior Business Development Manager that would focus on bringing in large end users across Europe.
The position needs someone with experience at one of the larger energy consultancies with experience of winning pan-European business. The business has a wide service offering, including but not limited to energy procurement, bureau, energy management, electric vehicles, renewables and products.
- Strong ability to hunt and self-generate business leads and opportunities
- Meeting and exceeding annual and quarterly targets
- Identifying and creating new opportunities within a targeted geography or segment of the European market
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and our global services and software portfolio
- Based on this understanding, they will recognize and articulate appropriate approaches to address gaps and enhance and communicate strengths in a way that meets customer needs and differentiates us from the competition
- Become a key contributor to assist in tailoring the global portfolio to address the needs of the EMEA market
- Be a dynamic leader in order to lead both our customers and others within the organization
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams in order to execute and orchestrate customer solutions
- Collaborate and interact with other multi-national marketing and sales teams and departments within the business
- Be prepared to undertake significant national and international travel within a challenging environment
- 5+ years’ sales experience, with a track record of delivering
- Experience in consultative selling and services industry (procurement services and/or energy supply a plus)
- Strong proven track record of being successful in “autonomously” prospecting/hunting)
- Nurturing experience, demonstrating a track record of consistently achieving sales targets in a high pressure environment
- Fluent in English other languages are an advantage. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems (salesforce.com or equivalent)
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, autonomous, influential, reliable, direct, curious and creative
- Location: Netherlands