10 months ago
Excellent opportunity for an HSE Manager to join a fast-growing team in Milan and to help support the Company’s mission by building up their internal knowledge, processes and tools necessary for managing health, safety and environmental risks across their activities.
The HSE Manager will be based ideally at their main office in Milan, reporting into the COO. Other locations such as Scotland, Sweden or Wales could be considered for the right candidate. There will be travel to other countries and locations where the Company has ongoing business activities as needed.
- Be the go-to HSE expert in the team, bringing the HSE expertise needed to support on general corporate, origination, greenfield development, construction and operational activities across multiple markets;
- Work with other Technical and Project team members across various markets and throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that HSE considerations are incorporated into business processes, project management and reporting activities;
- Identify and manage external HSE experts for support on specialist topics and local requirements, ensuring that all work follows latest industry best practice and complies with all relevant regulations;
- Maintain and extend your professional qualifications and skillset as needed to adapt to the expanding business focus and needs.
- Relevant HSE qualifications and experience in the renewable energy industry;
- Enthusiasm for developing ways of working, processes and tools that will strengthen organisational awareness as well as anticipate and manage HSE issues in line with regulations and best practice;
- Clear, logical and helpful communication style, with an ability to dig into the detail through focused enquiries as well as engage and convince others of the need for change and ways to get there;
- Proven ability to work across topics, markets and teams in an organised, strategic and value-adding way.