Up to €75,000 + bonus
3 months ago
The Energy and Sustainability Services division of this client is the largest and fastest growing energy and sustainability business in the world, providing leading software and services proposition in the global marketplace. We are looking for ambitious individuals that can help to transform the industry and lead our customers to a world of new opportunity.
The Renewable Energy and Carbon Advisory Senior Consultant will develop and deliver high-impact services and solutions that create client value, financial and environmental impact reductions, and develop / track performance against client goals and strategies. Overall, the Renewable Energy and Carbon Advisory Senior Consultant will have a disciplined focus on providing client services and solutions on renewable energy solutions, emerging technologies as well as evolving active energy management opportunities.
- In this position, you will lead and partner with clients in implementing sustainable energy strategies and solutions. In addition, you will lead offer review and modelling analysis discussions with Cleantech clients and take a lead role on behalf of the team in developer relations, including contract management and negotiations.
- Your responsibilities will include managing and directing various initiatives such as developing a renewable energy strategy, negotiation and final implementation and similar initiatives related to clean technologies.
- Leading team activities related to researching, filtering, and communicating new information and trends related to global sustainability and clean technology initiatives will be part of your daily responsibilities.
- Further, you will be responsible for conducting assessments and evaluations of clean and renewable technology opportunities, including solicitation of requests for proposals (RFP) and in-depth review of alternative clean technology proposals for client consideration and implementation.
- The ideal candidate has completed a bachelor’s degree or higher within the field of Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering or an equivalent degree or has a related technical field with 3-5+ years of related professional experience preferably in renewable energy and/or complex energy markets.
- You have proven experience in developing, managing, and implementing client solutions, experience in supplier and RFP / offer tender management are strongly preferred.
- In addition, you have excellent numeracy and literacy skills, a strong analytical mind and the ability to present analysis confidently to clients.
- You speak fluent German & English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Any additional language is an asset.