Market Analyst - Renewable Energy Market
- Posted 22 March 2022
- Salary Highly Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNet Zero & Sustainability, Energy Supply & Trading
- Contact NameLouis Blaser
A Leading Global Provider of Sustainability Solutions are looking for a Market Analyst – Renewable Energy Market to join their rapidly growing teams.
The transition from fossil-based energy sources to renewables continues to accelerate. Consequently, the demand for tracked and documented renewable energy using Energy Attribute Certificates (EACs) continues to grow fast. Much demand is driven by the business sector – with an increasingly global perspective.
My client is among the leading providers globally and is further strengthening its growing team. To be able to deliver on this strong demand, they are currently building a unit with the primary responsibility of procuring/sourcing volumes for sale to clients.
They are looking for a market analyst as part of the Global Markets team with experience from the power and/or energy markets, and ideally also with an understanding of the EAC and/or carbon markets.
- Conclude quantitative market analysis and provide forecast and predictions for market development
- Deliver content in your area of expertise, provide context and opinions to your research, and effectively communicate the trends and developments in the market
- Provide statistics and insights for use internally and externally
- Present market view to clients, partners and through different platforms
- Publish insights in external media
- Work closely with our Global Sales team – to deliver on specific client requirements
Key Skill Requirements:
- Understanding of the renewable power sector
- Work experience in the energy industry or relevant sectors
- Interest for climate and energy issues
- Analytical, structured, and precise
- Global outlook – international flair
- Experience with and an interest in using and developing quantitative models
- University degree – what and from where is less important
- Native or professional fluency in English – including excellent writing skills
- Workplace: Oslo, Norway, or location to be agreed
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.