Competitive Salary + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be engaged on a new requirement for a Quantity Surveyor for major energy optimisation and generation projects across the UK.
The brand-new role in the team is set to manage and monitor procurement processes along with the delivery/design teams to influence competitive supply chains with comprehensive contracts in excess of £2m – monitoring accordingly.
- Seeking cost stringent solutions across the project life cycle
- Key stakeholder engagement
- Managing commercial aspects of projects and make sure delivery within budget
- Supply chain vetting: ensuring all relevant parties/service providers fully approved.
- Contract preparation, support & delivery
- Seek new suppliers and contractors to continually improve the commercial competitiveness, while maintaining delivery quality and security of supply.
- Act as company representative
- Degree level education – QS/Commercial field
- Experience working on Construction, M&E, Energy Generation/Efficiency or district heating projects.
- Good communication skills
- Strong commercial/financial negotiation skills
- UK Driving Licence/Willingness to travel
A fantastic opportunity to join a respected organisation with exposure to notable & impressive energy projects nationwide.