over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a market leading European renewable energy developer, owner and operator who are currently expanding their international presence.
The company are consistently ranked as a top renewable developer and are in a significant growth stage. There are 500 employees globally and the company own and operate renewable energy projects across Europe and the Americas. They are currently hiring for their team in Madrid.
The CEO has grown an investment and development team in Madrid and now requires a Project Engineer who can oversee projects from site identification through the entire development and construction phase. The investment strategy is to acquire early-stage projects and drive project development with internal and external partners. The investment strategy includes onshore wind, solar PV and other renewable technologies.
As a result of the extended growth phase, the company are seeking an experienced Project Engineer to help deliver the new project pipeline and support Senior team with managing project delivery throughout the entire lifecycle.
Reporting to the CEO of the European Office, the main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Managing/supporting solar, wind and other technology project acquisitions, developments and operations.
- Providing engineering input from initial assessment through to technical and economic feasibility, construction monitoring and acceptance and ongoing operations
- Managing the technical due diligence process, including liaising with external parties
- Reviewing and preparing technical documents including specifications, reports, proposals, calculations and contracts
- Technical assessment of renewable energy projects
- Other ad hoc activities as and when required
- 2/3 years minimum work experience in renewable energy engineering for wind and solar
- Track record delivering European renewable energy projects
- A keen interest in renewable energy and sustainability.
- An electrical engineering degree or degree in a similar discipline.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Office and other data analysis software.
- Fluent language proficiency in English, and preferably at least one other European lanaguage
- Strong written and communication skills.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review