about 2 months ago
- Serves as single point of contact for EPC, Owner’s Engineer, and Customer on all
- technical issues related to execution of power projects.
- Leads the planning, setup and monitoring of the project systems (e.g. kick-offs, MDL,
- DOR, contract deviation list), inter-discipline workflows and coordination of design
- activities through engineering disciplines as well as resolution of inter-disciplinary issues.
- Understands the Contract requirements and supports the translation of the scope of work
- to the discipline engineering teams.
- Leads periodic reviews of engineering execution schedule and budget, expediting of
- engineering teams (e.g. two-week deliverables look-ahead), escalation of needs (e.g.
- action items and hot lists) and reporting of project technical delivery status (e.g. monthly
- Supports Project Managers in tracking and compiling any design or specification changes
- and their resultant impacts (e.g. ECNs and contract deviations).
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
- diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Conducts regular meetings with international affiliated companies to ensure successful
- project implementation.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
- effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers,
- clients, customers.
- Knowledge of project management (e.g. MS Projects), spreadsheet (e.g. MS Excel), word
- processing (e.g. MS Words), electronic mail (e.g. MS Outlook), 3D graphics (e.g.
- SmartPlant/PDMS), and technical diagrams/flow charts (e.g. MS Vision).
- Ability to perform multi-tasks and multidisciplinary communication.7/8/16
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Strive for excellence through developing concepts to improve processes and reduce costs.
- Follow up and resolve any pending items that are found during, or remain after,
- completion of Project execution up to the expiration of Warranty period.
- Collaborates with Global Sourcing, Quality Assurance, and Project Managers in the
- coordination of vendors/subcontractors.
- Assist Application Engineering Group in reviewing, and evaluating Customer
- Specification together with parent company, as necessary.
- Maintains familiarity with engineering codes as they apply to Combustion Turbines and
- Auxiliary equipment, including but not limited to, ASME, ANSI, AWS, API, ASTM,
- NFPA and NEC.
- Protect Company confidential information by not communicating, disclosing, or using for
- benefit of third parties and maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures, and reporting all unsafe
- activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
• Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.