12 months ago
My Client are looking for an operations manager to establish a foundation for the operation and maintenance of their plants across the UK and eventually Europe and Globally.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee operations and maintenance of existing plant
- Build and design a strategy for the operations and maintenance across the entire business
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on COMAH sites
- Operate out of Teesside initially then travel to sites across Europe.
- Build a team of engineers and manage the performance of this team.
- Carry a degree in Engineering (any discipline)
- Have at least 5 years of experience as an operations manager in the petrochemical, or other COMAH regulated industry
- Comfortable with the key fundamentals to build and establish a successful O&M department.
- Familiar with the costs associated with operating and maintaining an industrial plant.