about 1 year ago
My client are a world leader in the offshore wind sector and are currently searching for a OFTO Contracts Supervisor. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the leading companies who specialize in offshore wind. They are a dynamic and diverse organization with a wide scope of exciting projects.
They are looking for someone to join their experienced team based in Kent.
- Developing annual O&M strategies, including budgets and planning
- Overseeing the execution of projects and daily OFTO operations
- Writing reports on OFTO Operational Status
- Supporting with the development and execution of the annual OFTO maintenance plan
- Developing and Performing regular audits on the HV contractor
- Supporting the OOFM with development of the LAL operational management and setting to work systems, and integration with LAL
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Electrical Engineering degree/ equivalent qualification required.
- Experience in dealing with OFTO’s, where the OFTO is the client
- Experience of installation, commissioning, or maintenance of HV equipment and HV
- project management.
- Significant experience at Supervisor level
- Full driver’s license required