about 3 years ago
TGRC's client is a global IPP with a vast international presence in the Solar market. With over 4GW of operational assets and a vast development and construction pipeline, they continue to position themselves as a key market player.
The O&M Service Manager will be responsible to lead the O&M activities in Chile and Peru. This role will involve managing the operation and maintenance of 500MW portfolio of utility scale solar in the region. The role will involve Implementing the procedures and guidelines provided by the company’s HQ in all the plants in Chile and Peru. Alongside the organization, prevention and corrective maintenance plan, the successful candidate will ensure the management of technical teams throughout, in order to meet the established contract commitments.
Responsibilities, Skills and Requirements
● Organize preventive and corrective maintenance
●Keep periodic meetings with clients.
● Ensure all the preventive task are being performed.
● Ensure compliance of the contracts
● Ensure the staff on site is performing and registering daily in the corporate software the tasks performed.
● Management, supervision, and cost analysis of subcontractors and suppliers.
● Management of personnel in charge.
● Ensure that the plant activities are carried out in compliance with regulations, laws, policies and procedures governing health, safety and environmental matters.
● Communication and supervision of tasks related to key local stakeholders such as, local and regional administrations, utilities, insurance providers and local suppliers and service providers are also covered.
● Supervise the management and verification of alarms or incidents of the monitoring system.
● Carry out monthly reports including monitoring of production, HSEQ, PR (real versus target), tasks performed, etc
● Management of warranty during the operating period.
● Management of cost control, procedures and quality control. Requirements:
● Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
● Minimum 5 years of professional experience, preferably in O&M in the electrical power production industry or Oil and Gas sector or renewable
● Experience in the negotiation of service contracts
● Languages: Spanish Native, English medium level
● Customer orientation
● High learning ability to understand complex technical issues
● Good knowledge and availability to travel within the country or countries assigned