City of London
about 1 month ago
Network Asset Coordinator
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with one of the leading, EV Charging infrastructure businesses in the UK – Boasting an already, impressive portfolio of Commercial EV Charge points stationed in some of the most premium locations across the UK.
As part of their success to date, the business seeks a Network Asset Coordinator, who will be joining the existing Network Operations team, who work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and communicative skills and be driven to success.
• Supporting on tickets raised, undergoing remote troubleshooting, and escalating tickets to engineers where required
• Ensuring charging units are kept running as close to 100% as possible
• Taking tickets from the in-house call center, social media, and email chain and distributing to the necessary parties
• Working cross-functionally, ensuring tickets are actioned effectively
• Using multiple software platforms including Jira, Salesforce & Microsoft Office
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience or knowledge in some of the follow software’s: Salesforce, Jira, Microsoft Office.
• Driven to succeed, constantly showing initiative to go above and beyond for the team.
• Ability to work both in a team and individually