about 2 months ago
Carmen Espinós Torredemer
TGRC is working with a global EPC company that is looking for a IS&T Contract Administrator (EPC Functions).
· Conducting all phases of the acquisition process to include vendor pre-qualification, bidding, negotiation, contract formation, award, and administration required in the acquisition of products/technical services.
· Close coordination with product and service providers along with sponsoring organizations to ensure performance in accordance with contract terms.
· The primary products are software packages. Some packages will be in the form of tradition software licenses, and some will be in the form of Software as a Service (SaaS) subscriptions.
· The specialist should also be familiar with other agreements such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, Maintenance Agreements, and Technical Services Agreements.
· Execute all contracts in compliance with company policy and applicable laws.
· Accurately maintain databases, records, and periodic reporting
· Assist in resolution of contract, administrative and logical problems
· Assist in the processing of payments
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or other business type program
· 6+ years of applicable contracting experience including negotiating terms and contracts with outside vendors
· 6+ years of demonstrated experience in moderately complex contract development and negotiation
·Must be able to legally work and remain in the United States without sponsorship