Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
Currently working with a leading Global Infrastructure fund who are looking to hire at the Associate/Senior Associate level. This role will be focused within the US/ International markets and ambitious candidates will have accelerated career advancement as the team is lean and will be growing rapidly.
- Manage the end-to-end execution of infrastructure investments (including development and greenfield)
- Assisting with asset management responsibilities by monitoring investment performance and contributing to the strategic direction of portfolio companies including strategy and exit strategies.
- Build relationships with partners and develop networks for key investment markets
- Review and create financial models, lead due diligence workstreams
- 2-5 years of professional experience (M&A, PF, PE) with a past track record of Infrastructure investment preferred
- US / Emerging markets experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong motivation, and a passion for sustainable development
- Bilingual is a plus