Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
Role: Investment Analyst (Renewables Advisory)
An exciting client of ours is looking for an Investment Analyst or Associate to join its growing team in London. The company is a boutique renewable financial advisory firm, that offers services such as M&A strategy, debt advisory, capital structuring and offtaker solutions. You will play a vital role in supporting more senior members of the team with financial modelling, due diligence, research and developing marketing materials.
- Building and maintaining financial models.
- Supporting with due diligence and research around transactions.
- Helping more senior members of the team with originating new work and onboarding clients.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing materials for client pitches and presentations.
- Ensuring that clients’ requirements are being met.
- You will gain broad exposure to different aspects of the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience with renewable energy assets.
- Relevant experience such investment banking/ buy or sell side investment/financial advisory
- Exposure to debt and private equity transactions.
- Exposure to renewable energy-based transactions and a keen interest in the renewable sector.
- An excellent financial modeler
- An understanding of different renewable energy asset classes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager to learn and attain new skills.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident when dealing with clients.
- Able to work well in a team but also autonomously.