£70,000 - £80,000 + bonus
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world leading energy technology business working as a digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. They drive digital transformation by integrating process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries.
As an International Sustainability Manager within the Energy and Sustainability Services division you will be a part of the International Sales Team, selling to both large and multinational organizations headquartered in EMEA.
- Strong focus on business development to generate business leads and develop opportunities.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and our global services and software portfolio. Based on this understanding, you will recognize and articulate appropriate approaches to address gaps and enhance and communicate strengths in a way that meets customer needs and differentiate us from the competition.
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams and multi-national marketing teams in order to execute and orchestrate customer solutions.
- Be prepared to undertake national and international travel within EU (subject to easing of pandemic related restrictions).
- We are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate with a proven sales track record in consultancy, developing new opportunities and delivering new business.
- Previous experiences in consultative selling and services industry (sustainability, renewables and/or energy strategy) are advantageous.
- Strong proven track record of being developing accounts to grow and expand business opportunities.
- Nurturing experience, demonstrating a track record of consistently achieving sales targets in a high pressure environment.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Any additional language is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems (salesforce.com or equivalent).
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, autonomous, influential, perseverant, reliable, direct, curious and creative.