over 1 year ago
An award-winning commercial solar company in Sydney are seeking an HSEQ Coordinator to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for establishing, implementation and maintaining the integrated management system and covering health & safety, quality and environment. This includes maintaining a certified system for health & safety elements.
You will also support the assessment and administration of planning and building approvals for solar PV systems.
This is a great role for an experienced HSEQ professional who wants to join an ambitious, growing company in an exciting, vibrant sector
· Ensure that a WHS policy has been developed and communicated to staff and contractors.
· Ensure that a set of SMART objectives & targets have been set and measure performance
· Ensure that WHS roles & responsibilities are clearly outlined and communicated
· Ensures that WHS procedures, forms & templates are available for Project Managers.
· Assist Project Managers develop site/ project specific SWMS, Construction Safety Plans.
· Develop a Construction Safety Manual
· On-board installer sub-contractors, evaluate credentials and approve sub-contractors.
· Develop EHS training needs matrix and obtain training records and evidence of competency.
· Perform WHS Management System inductions for all workers.
· Perform annual WHS legal compliance review.
· Develop and implement consultation, cooperation and coordination procedures.
· Monitor Hazard, Incident and Non-conformance reports, carry out Investigations and propose Corrective Actions and Improvements.
· Monitor the Corrective Actions and Improvement Action Plan and assign tasks as required.
· Notify the regulatory authorities of incidents
· Perform quarterly WHS audits and report as required.
· Perform annual Management Review.
· Responsible for Document and Record Control.
· Responsible for Return to Work, including notifying the insurer and developing individual Return to Work plan for workers injured at work.
· Auditing the project folders to check that safety documentation is available.
· Responsible for auditing and reporting on PM safety performance.
· Ensuring that plug-in electrical equipment is tested & tagged as required.
· Purchasing of personal protective equipment and other safety equipment.
· Support the sales team address tender responses and submitting documentation.
Quality & Environment:
· Establish a roadmap for establishing and implementing an integrated management system that meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
· Establish a document register of policies, processes and procedures
Planning & Building Approvals:
· Carry out Planning & Building approvals assessments for opportunities
· Administer Planning & Building applications to the relevant consent authority
Requirements from you:
· Previous HSEQ experience in Australia
· Available to work 5 days per week (Weekend work may be required from time to time)
· Good computer skills MS Office and MS excel
· Excellent verbal and written communication and organisational skills
· A team player with high level of dedication