Flexible Depending on Experience
over 2 years ago
TGRC are working alongside a global energy firm that generates, trades and markets power on a large scale.
- The role holder will own all activity related UK Direct SME sales and account management programs.
- Responsible for defining the sales strategy across a number of sales channels.
- Responsible for leading all direct sales teams.
- Increasing business activity by exploring new potential routes to market.
- Responsible for building a viable sales pipeline.
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the SME management team.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and ensuring a proactive approach to any potential opportunities.
- Identify Cross-Selling and Up-Selling opportunities.
- Adding value by developing teams.
- Mentor team to embed a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsibility for ensuring all relevant HSE risks are appropriately mitigated during the change life cycle.
- 5 years’ experience in an Management role
- Proven track record of successful leadership
- Ability to engage and influence internal stakeholders
- Commercial focus along with longer term vision
- Able to work collaboratively across the organisation, galvanising all resources
- Significant knowledge of the SME business market
- End to end understanding of customer journey through all routes to market for SME