Head of Development - Solar - UK
- Posted 10 January 2022
- Salary Up to ~ £100K + Per MW Bonus
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure
- Contact NameNathan Quinn
A rare opportunity to join an established private equity company as their Head of Development.
- Identifying opportunities and finding the right locations and sites for utility scale solar projects.
- Negotiation, closing and monitoring agreements with local developers
- Close agreements with landowners for the realisation of solar projects.
- Contributing to obtaining zoning plan changes and (building) permits
- Involved in the technical side, PPA, and grid connection
- Managing advisors
- Stakeholder management
- Support during the sale process of the projects
- Several years of experience in project development of renewable energy projects though the whole project development cycle.
- Successful track record of projects and a good network within the UK Solar industry.
- Experience with licencing and permitting procedures