Competitive Salary (DOE)
3 months ago
Join a leading Solar IPP with a large international presence, and be directly responsible for managing the Italian unit.
- Identify high potential solar projects
- Assist throughout identification, evaluation, and assessment of solar projects for investment;
- Negotiate and sign lease agreements;
- Deal with authorities to get all necessary permission to build and operate solar plants;
- Communicate and take care with our engineers for the technical design of each plant;
- Managing relationships with local authorities, utilities, and the regulators;
- Interacting with legal, tax, technical, and insurance advisors;
- Control projects until ready-to-build status and also participating in the auction and sale process.
- 5 + years’ experience in energy sector or project related environment
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Technical, Law, or relatable area.
- Familiarity with the authorization process for zoning, environmental/ building codes, and land/ grid connection conditions;
- Ability to assess energy projects from an economical and legal perspective;
- Ability to work independently and proactively approach stakeholders;
- Language capabilities: Italian and English fluency. Any other language is an asset.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when required.