almost 2 years ago
Excellent newly formed position to establish and lead the client service division of a fast growing renewable energy investment manager.
This key new hire will implement and manage a new client services system to manage all investor/IFA relations.This business have over £300m AUM and specialise in the development, fundraising, investment and management of energy, resource and infrastructure opportunities with a focus on UK and international markets. The company has grown rapidly over the last 5 years promoting and managing a range of EIS and IHT investments for retail investors and other investment products targeted at HNW investors, family office and financial institutions.
ROLE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role will be varied and will include the following responsibilities:
- Procurement, implementation and management of new CRM system
- Oversee design and management of web-based client interactive service (not immediate)
- Support and contribute to Product Development Team in design and management of new product literature and application pack(s)
- Implement, manage/oversee investor application process, including liaising with advisors/investors.
- Manage reconciliation of all subscription and redemption funds, share/loan note issues, etc. This will involve working closely with the finance and SPV administration teams.
- Managing/Reconciling share/loan registers with CRM system to maintain data integrity with single source of information.
- Design and implementation of robust client reporting protocols, including standardisation of reporting templates for equity and debt investments.
- Managing all investor communications (regular and ad hoc), including investment updates, fact sheets, issue of share certificates, EIS 3 forms and any other investor related correspondence.
- Working closely with Investment Team and Senior Directors on all activities affecting investor communications, new products, funds, etc.
- Managing and training existing members of team