A rare opportunity to join an international Solar PV IPP looking for an experienced Grid Connection Manager to lead and support on PV projects across the UK.
- Participate in worldwide projects from the conceptual phase until operation
- Take on engineering and design of grid connections
- Support the project development with technical expertise during the early stages of projects and new markets
- Qualify and manage external engineering consultants
- Specify and coordinate the technical aspects of tendering interconnection infrastructure projects to subcontractors
- Coordinate subcontractors during design and execution of projects in cooperation with the on-site team
- Aggregating, managing and producing documentation and information for management, clients, lenders and advisers
- Meet with utilities and stakeholders worldwide for technical discussions
- Coordination and communication with third party technical advisors
- Experience in grid connection of energy projects in medium and high voltage.
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Existing certificates would be an advantage (SAP, IOSH, NEBOSH, etc.)