almost 2 years ago
Title: Foundation Installation Engineer
Location: London OR Paris
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate: £475 per day
SCOPE OF WORK
The Scope of Work will consist of providing support in regards foundation transport and installation works.
This role will interface with the Foundation Design and Supply packages, Marine Warranty Surveyor, Gripper Supplier and Third-Party Consultants.
• Responsible for specific sub-work package as defined by Package Manager.
• Review method statements and risk assessments and produce comments sheets.
• Review engineering calculations (in general) and identify issues / risks to the Project.
• Provide input to the risk and programme analysis.
• Respond to technical queries or interface with other packages/Contractors to resolve queries
• Prepare tender documents for sub-work packages as defined by Package Manager;
• Evaluate tender offers and prepare technical and commercial evaluations;
• Promote a strong, clear and positive health and safety culture
• Time to time attendance to meetings, and participation in the required discussions, at the project
offices, as well as at the Contractors and Site offices.
• Coordination with the relevant department(s) for assurances, use, compliance and production of
company standards, knowledge transfer, line management, etc.
• Production of regular reports.
- Experience on WTG foundation installation is required.
- Flexible approach to working hours in order to ensure the delivery of planned and unplanned activities.
- Availability to supervise offshore works (Offshore stint duration of 14 to 30 days)
- Flexibility to travel between Client and Contractor offices and sites in Western Europe
London or Paris. Flexible working arrangement can be discussed as to allow remote working subject to Company approval. The Consultant presence will also be required often at other customer offices in Europe and occasionally at Contractor’s facilities and at the onshore and offshore sites; in such cases reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursable in accordance with the terms of the service agreement.