about 1 month ago
- Supporting in the implementation, review and enhancement of existing ESG approaches in accordance with legislative, regulatory and market changes across a wide portfolio of assets
- Conducting internal reviews of specific departments to assess internal governance procedures
- Work actively to improve screening and reporting processes
- Ad hoc support to the M&A/investment team in managing ESG associated risks and opportunities across the process lifecycle; from pre-investment due diligence through to ownership and exit
- Support the investment teams to further implement their sustainability strategies, including on the provision of technical guidance.
- Managing investor relations through collaboration with industry experts in sustainability and financial services'
- Prepare reports to advertise the firms' ESG practices to its partners and investors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience working cross-department
- Demonstrable experience implementing ESG initiatives and testing screening criteria for at least two years'
- Commercially-minded with ability to idenitfy emerging trends and understand the regulatory framework the company is operating in